Re: good webcam for Linux (low light, mic, 'just works')

On 17/03/09 22:46, Alex Samad wrote:
Hi
Sorry to revive an old thread, but I was wondering if any one has used
Logitech Quickcam Sphere AF

looking for a pan tilt webcam I can use under linux ?

Alex

I had the webcam for one day (one of my friends bought it) - it worked nicely, however without the tilt / pan functionality. Allegedly you can compile from source with the options on, but I didn't try it - I had to return it. Oh, and it was a couple of months ago, so perhaps it is possible now without recompiling.

--
Kind regards,
Michal R. Hoffmann