Re: ttyUSB0 and GPS

2009/12/11 Wayne <linuxtwo@gmail.com> <linuxtwo@gmail.com>:
> [...]

What you should do is default to ttyUSB8 or so.
Udev will automatically assign first available "free" device. Keeping
gps at higher number will not normally interfere with this.

--
Regards,
Sudev Barar

PS: Replying using bottom post/in-line post makes email conversations
whole lot easier for meaningful dialogue. Snip out what is not
relevant. Adopt this and spread the message.