Re: Asus 900 EEEPC can't connect to access point

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Celejar <celejar@gmail.com> wrote:
>>   Connection failed: Could not contact the wireless access point
>
> Is this a wicd message?  For troubleshooting, it's better to work with
> command line tools and the logfiles.

Yes, it is wicd, I'll try from commandline.

The weird thing is that now I'm back at home with my Linksys and the
eeepc immediately connected via DHCP with no problems at all.  Could it
be an incompatibility with the TP-Link?  It's quite a crappy router, but
it works fine with my HP 6830s with a debian squeeze.