Re: Redirect internet connection to wireless router

> So, I was wondering if I get a standard wireless router and feed it
> with an internet connection from the laptop, configuring my computer
> as a dhcp server.

I can't think of any reason why you couldn't do it (especially if you
install OpenWRT on the router).  But I wonder: why have your laptop
manage the PPP connection rather than let the router do it?
After all, that's pretty much what they're designed to do.

        Stefan