Re: No low-disk-space notification in Gnome?

On 9/21/09, Klistvud <quotations@aliceadsl.fr> wrote:
>  I'm running dangerously low on disk space in my /home partition, but
>  Gnome has not once alerted me disk space was low. Is this a known Gnome

I don't know about Gnome, but Xfce has a xfce4-fsguard-plugin for the
panel, which alerts you for any defined mount point and danger level.
Dunno if you can put in on the Gnome panel, but you can use it in
Xfce. Otherwise, there might be some similar applet for gnome.
Liviu