Re: Emails [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

On Sat,25.Jul.09, 15:13:01, lee wrote:

> It is entirely inappropriate to post the disclaimer on the list.

There is nothing in the CoC about such disclaimers.

>                                                                  It is
> also entirely inappropriate for the poster not to say anything to that

Why? I'm not saying this is the case, but he might not even realise the
disclaimer is added to his mail. My organisation is adding them only to
*outgoing* mail, so until I wrote to somebody from outside and got a
reply with a full quote I never realised my organisation is using them
too.

> and not even to say "thanks for your answers".

Many other posters on this list don't say thanks, do you want to flame
them all?

>                                                 He or she also didn't
> respond to a mail I sent her/him with some answer and a suggestion to
> remove the disclaimer.

Do you have any proof your mail actually arrived?

> And yes, there are too many jerks on this list.

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)