Re: Install question

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 11:39:10PM -0500, Scott Curtis wrote:
> Hi I have ubuntu 8.10 and was wondering if I can install Debian 5.0 with
> Ubuntu???

Debian has it's own installer you can install Debian with. That
probably works a lot better than installing it with Ubuntu.

If you're asking if you can install both on the same computer: Yes,
you can, you only need to keep them separated (other than the /home
partition maybe) and configure the boot manager to allow you to select
what you want to boot. Your keyword is probably "dual booting".