Reliable remote logging with rsyslog on lenny

I'm trying to set up a couple of boxes that both run lenny (stable) for
remote logging. I have installed rsyslog on both boxes. One is to be the
log server, the other I want to log remotely to the log server.

According to the package description of rsyslog, it does "reliable
syslog over TCP". According to the rsyslog homepage, this reliable
logging is RELP and can be enabled on the server like this:

$ModLoad imrelp
$InputRELPServerRun 2514

and on the client like this:

*.*	:omrelp:192.168.0.1:2514

(where 192.168.0.1 is the address of the log server)

I cannot get this to work.

>From what I can tell with netstat, rsyslogd is not listening on port
2514 on the server. The package also looks like it does not contain the
modules imrelp and omrelp - but I'm not sure about this. There aren't
any .so files for them in the module directory, but they may be built in
instead.

How do I enable the reliable logging feature of rsyslog?