Complete system mirror

Hello everyone

I would like to know if there is a way I can mirror our production server.

This includes apache2 & mysql5 servers.

Ideally the process will allow me to remove our production server for
hardware maintenance without loss of service.

So things like all the local users and their respective passwords, sql
data bases, apache and MTA configurations and related files. The works.

All I want to be able to do is change the server IP at the firewall and
the system will appear unchanged.

The only differences between the 2 servers is the actuall storage array,
but the assignment is the same, IE. the fstab files are the same when
compared even though the physical arrays are different sizes. Otherwise
the machines are the same make/model.

Any comments would be most appreciated.

Regards

Fred