Re: stopwatch/worktime program?

On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 2:48 PM, Micha Feigin <michf@post.tau.ac.il> wrote:
> I'm looking for some program to follow my work time on different projects,
> preferably something that can plug into the xfce, or if not the gnome panel.
I'm using my proper zenity script in cron (every 30 minutes). I
integrated it with orage calendar and with google calendar. I used
orage categories to choose the project where I worked. It write a
zenity.log which is the work-log, and  your orage calendar is poblated
via dbus.

If you want take a look , this is the link (I know the code sucks :) ):

http://pastebin.com/f6347489a