Re: virtualbox-2.2 uninstallable on lenny/amd64?

worked for me with the following entry in /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://download.virtualbox.org/virtualbox/debian lenny non-free

Maybe the site is temporarily down (I can't seem to update from it at the
moment) or they are updating the package and didn't update whole the links yet.