bugreport fails

For some reason bugreport can't seem to use my SMTP server.

Evolution can, but bugreport says:

Connecting to mail.roadrunner.com via SMTP...
Enter SMTP password for bcrothers@mail.roadrunner.com:
SMTP send failure: SMTP AUTH extension not supported by server.
Wrote bug report to /tmp/reportbug-totem-20090428-4326-Y_6000

... it's hard to report bugs, and hard to figure out why you can't
report bugs with so little information.  This was the forth or fifth
time I had tried to report the bug using the bugreport program... there
must be a better way...

BC

Bronson Crothers
17 Charles St.