Substitute to mod_cband in Debian GNU/Linux Lenny

Hi all!

According to I see, mod_cband is not more in the repositories of Debian
Lenny [1]. There is some substitute that offers the same characteristics
that mod_cband and that you can recommend to me?

Looking for I found the package libapache2-mod-bw, But it seems that
this it does not handle overall and individual values like thus either
requests per second.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Daniel

Fingerprint: BFB3 08D6 B4D1 31B2 72B9  29CE 6696 BF1B 14E6 1D37