RE: will this one work?

It is generally frowned on to change the topic of a conversation because
it can mess up people trying to follow a thread. Just so you know later
on.

According to Intels website [1] you need ECC Fully Buffered memory.

According to Kingstons website these [2] are the memory modules you
should use.

[1]
http://www.intel.com/Products/Server/Motherboards/S5000PSL/S5000PSL-spec
ifications.htm

[2]
http://www.ec.kingston.com/ecom/configurator_new/modelsinfo.asp?SysID=29
330&mfr=Intel&model=S5000PSL%2FS5000PSLR+Server&search_type=&root=us&Lin
kBack=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kingston.com&Sys=29330-Intel-S5000PSL%2FS5000PSLR
+Server&distributor=0&submit1=Search

Hope that helps.

Have fun!