Re: how to check memory type?

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 02:21:37PM -0500, Stackpole, Chris wrote:
> [...]

Thanks Stackpole, I got to know the motherboard is intel S5000PSL. I
wonder if this can help to know the memory type.

Thanks!

here is the output of "lshw -C Memory"

  *-firmware
       vendor: Intel Corporation
       physical id: 5
       version: S5000.86B.05.00.0070.111720061421 (11/17/2006)
       size: 96KB
       capacity: 4032KB
       capabilities: pci pnp upgrade shadowing cdboot bootselect edd int5printscreen int9keyboard int14serial int10video acpi usb ls120boot zipboot biosbootspecification netboot
  *-cache:0
       physical id: 33
       slot: L2-Cache
       size: 8MB
       capacity: 8MB
       capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back unified
  *-cache:1
       physical id: 34
       slot: L1-Cache
       size: 128KB
       capacity: 128KB
       capabilities: asynchronous internal write-back data
  *-memory
       physical id: 36
       slot: System board or motherboard
       size: 2GB