wget file name is too long

Hi!

I've got a little script, what gives wget some URLs to download, the URL-s are not soo long, but, the URL's are redirected, then they are too long:

wget $(script)

Cannot write to something?attredirects=0auth=ANoY7cqi24QEtZt9tVRYpcBnR5N5Y6sU0eERgXUdKmJCYKN7thBmfdghjfdsdo6ihFwUpTG1Wmtp4qjzZmwT89LWaDNKZVMJt55_cf7jiH_OK1ksL4CsunFBVObD4aRF3JvyouZ2xkjM2-X1mqwWyUisM8BkR5w_rdhfbgvhjdkertjuhfzdjrktgjhfdnfmjhg6aT1xC4PgIjg==' (File name too long).

If it would be only one file/URL, I could use the "wget -O filename" option, but in this case, I have a number of URL's from a script
The only static thing I see here, is that the long URL's are usually like this: "filename?saadlfjanvyxhvuasdhrarf" so they're separated by a question mark

I read mailing list like:
http://www.mail-archive.com/wget@sunsite.dk/msg07322.html

and it say's theres a wget option:
-tc, --trimcharacter char cut filename after character, such as "_"

but it doesn't work for me, and I got a question mark (?) for separator

could anyone give any tips? :)

thank you in advance