Fw: IceApe on Lenny

 After reading http://lists.debian.org/debian-doc/2009/02/msg00411.html and

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=511477 the current status of

IceApe is about as clear as Mud. It refused to install via apt-get, synaptic,

and gnome-app-insta. I did get xulrunner-dev installed, but that didn't seem

to accomplish anything - I don't see it in the KDE menu system. Bash can't

find xulrunner or xulrunner-bin in the path. Is there a deb from which IceApe

can be installed into Lenny? I know I can install the seamonkey from the

SeaMonkey Project's tarball. Is that what most other Lenny users are doing?

--

"He who works his land will have abundant food, but the

one who chases fantasies will have his fill of poverty."

Proverbs 28:19 NIV

that's what i did :) downloaded and installed from seamonkey project's tarball.

i don't know about others.

--

Best,

Jozsef