Re: screen shaking with analog lcd connection

On Sat,18.Apr.09, 01:30:59, Hashimoto wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I'm used to connect my laptop to my LCD monitor, and using the analog
> connection because it's the only way to do that. But I realized that the
> screen shake a lot mainly to watch a movie.

I'm not sure what you mean by "shaking", but here are a few things to
try:

- try different resolutions, especially if you didn't let Xorg choose
  the resolution
- use a different cable (preferably shorter if you use a very long
  cable)
- use the same power outlet for both devices
- use a different power outlet
- disconnect the power to the laptop (to force it to use the battery)
  and if possible connect also the LCD monitor via a UPS

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)