Re: side-by-side display of two files with latex

Hallo Russel,

> I need to typeset a document in which a pair of files are displayed
> side-by-side, each in its own column, so that the reader easily may
> compare the two files.
>
> The problem is that each file spans several pages; so the left column of
> each page must be a continuation of the left column of the previous
> page, and the right column of each page must be a continuation of the
> right column of the previous page.
>
> Can this be done in LaTeX? perhaps with the minipage environment?

I would do it in a longtable-environment in which I put a paragraph in
a cell.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is
      common to man: but God is faithful, who will not
      suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but
      will with the temptation also make a way to escape,
      that ye may be able to bear it."
                       I Corinthians 10:13