Lenny stable does not assign correct permissions to USB devices

Hola list,

  After my migration from Lenny testing to Lenny stable U'm unable to import photos from my own user as a default. I get the following error:

$ LC_ALL=C LANG=C gphoto2 --list-files

*** Error ***
An error occurred in the io-library ('Could not claim the USB
device'): Could not claim interface 0 (Operation not permitted). Make
sure no other program or kernel module (such as sdc2xx, stv680,
spca50x) is using the device and you have read/write access to the
device.
*** Error (-53: 'Could not claim the USB device') ***

For debugging messages, please use the --debug option.
Debugging messages may help finding a solution to your problem.
If you intend to send any error or debug messages to the gphoto
developer mailing list <gphoto-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>, please run
gphoto2 as follows:

   env LANG=C gphoto2 --debug --debug-logfile=my-logfile.txt --list-files

Please make sure there is sufficient quoting around the arguments.

This error is in the gphoto FAQ but the problem here is not related to additional modules, what is happening is that USR dev files are asigned to root:root

$ lsusb
Bus 005 Device 004: ID 04a9:3145 Canon, Inc.

$ ls -l /dev/bus/usb/005/004
crw-rw-r-- 1 root root 189, 515 feb 22 07:26 /dev/bus/usb/005/004

If I did change to one of my assigned groups all works as required

$ sudo chgrp -R powerdev /dev/bus/usb/*

$ LC_ALL=C LANG=C gphoto2 --list-files
There is no file in folder '/'.
There is no file in folder '/store_00020001'.
There is no file in folder '/store_00020001/DCIM'.
There is no file in folder '/store_00020001/DCIM/100CANON'.
There is no file in folder '/store_00020001/MISC'.

... so the problem is related to runtime assigned permissions

The problem is provably related to the testing-to-stable migration. I do not know which is the package related so I can't report it as a bug

Does some one has the same problem fixed or may help me resolve this issue?

Details:
/etc/issue:Debian GNU/Linux 5.0

packages:

ii  gphoto2           2.4.0-1  The gphoto2 digital camera command-line client
ii  libgphoto2-2      2.4.1-3  gphoto2 digital camera library
ii  libgphoto2-port0  2.4.1-3  gphoto2 digital camera port library
un  libgphoto2port    <none>   (no description available)
pn  libwine-gphoto2   <none>   (no description available)

$uname -a
Linux localhost 2.6.26-1-686 #1 SMP Sat Jan 10 18:29:31 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux

Later
Manuel Soto

P.D.
   Sorry for my English