Re: flash / iceweasel / all that

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 28, 2009 at 11:23:04PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> You mean install_flash_player_10_linux.deb?  I got that, installed it
> with "dpkg -i", and now have (squeezing out spaces):
>
> $ dpkg -l | grep flash
> ii  adobe-flashplugin 10.0.15.3-1hardy1 Adobe Flash Player plugin
> version 10
>
> Flash works perfectly.
>
> http://members.cox.net/ron.l.johnson/Iceweasel-Add-ons.png

I guess any method works but the above seems ubuntu package.  I think
you can always install manually the latest one.  there s even amd64
version now.

FYI: Although there were some time lag for new amd64 support, Debian sid has

i   flashplugin-nonfree             - Adobe Flash Player - browser plugin

This works fine here under amd64 with sid.

Osamu