RE: Which FS for USB Flash Drive

>What is the difference? What difference do you want to achieve with respect to a 'live' debian system?

I would like to use my USB device for reading and writing to the drive just as we do on a regular IDE hard drive.
AFAIK, a live usb system would not allow me to write data persistently just like a live CD.

Also my original question was for a recommendation of FS for installing Debian on a USB flash drive.

Thanks.

I do blog at http://blogs.koolwal.net/

http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009