Re: [OT] Sidux, New HP AMD/ATI dv4 Pavilion - sound, fan, ...

Incoming from Frank Lin PIAT:
> On Thu, 2009-01-22 at 20:32 +0000, s. keeling wrote:
> > s. keeling <keeling@nucleus.com>:

> >    -------------------------------
> > echo conservative > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor
> > echo conservative > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu1/cpufreq/scaling_governor
> > echo cpufreq_conservative >> /etc/modules
>
> For the record, the recommended way to configure [cpufrequtils] at boot
> time is to configure /etc/default/cpufrequtils (no need to
> tweak /etc/modules, on Lenny).

Thanks, I'll mention that to Sidux.  I looked for that but didn't find
it.  That file doesn't exist here, but /etc/init.d/cpufrequtils does,
and that's where you control this on Sidux.  I prefer your recommended
way.

(*)                                         Please don't Cc: me.
- -