Re: APT Help

GHC6 is already installed on my system apparently.
Dean

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 3:24 PM, Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> wrote:
On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 07:09:10AM -0800, Djingo Cacadril <cacadril@yahoo.com> was heard to say:
> From: Dean Chester <dean.g.chester@googlemail.com>
> > When ever i try to update my SID box i keep getting these errors and it
> > doesn't update does anyone know  how i can fix it?
> > Here is the out put in the console:
> [snip]
> > Removing libghc6-highlighting-kate-dev ...
> > ghc-pkg: cannot find package highlighting-kate-0.2.1
>
> Sid is like this. Use testing instead.
>
> Or wait a few days, till somebody uploads a fixed set of packages.

 Since that's a preremoval script, waiting won't help.  Luckily, the
fix is simple: he needs to get ghc-pkg onto his system.  Installing
the package "ghc6" should do the trick.

 Daniel