Re: [OT] Pros and Cons of Gmail [WAS] Re: Lenny: which arch for a Intel Core 2 Duo?

Ron Johnson wrote:
> Which is why if you want privacy *and* address independence, you need to
> spend the extra effort to get a dynamic DNS address and run your own
> IMAPS server, and probably a web server, too, with squirrelmail.

    DynDNS has problems since you will get blocked on outbound mail.  Even
with a static IP it is next to impossible to mail AOhelL, Yahoo! or Google.
Find a decent VM vendor and lease a 256Mb box.  :D

--
         Steve C. Lamb         | But who can decide what they dream
       PGP Key: 1FC01004       |      and dream I do