Re: [OT] mailing lists versus usenet / reply to list, reply-to, reply

On 01/06/09 13:44, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
On Tuesday 2009 January 06 13:07:16 Ron Johnson wrote:
I use procmail.
maildrop is what you want.

I prefer a sieve, the standard language for server-side mail filtering, implementation on my IMAP (and managesieve) server.

Google doesn't seem to have much on integrating sieve with Postfix (unless my Google Fu is lacking).

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

I like my women like I like my coffee - purchased at above-market
rates from eco-friendly organic farming cooperatives in Latin America.