Re: Free alternative for Plesk on Debian

Siju George wrote:
Hi,

Is there any free software that I can use Instead of Plesk on Debian?

Thanks

--Siju

As much as I loathe Plesk, it beats anything I've had the misfortune of working with, except maybe CPanel. Of all the opensource panels, ISPconfig works the best for me, but it can be frustrating to use.

Thinking about it, most of my hard feelings for Plesk is down to the brain damage that is qmail, and sine Plesk 9 uses Postfix, I'm hopeful. It is a pretty slick system, particularly in the back-end.

--kj