Re: flashplayer v10

On Tue, 04 Nov 2008 10:03:28 -0600
gary turner <gary.kk5st@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello gary,

> The only things I found were
> /usr/lib/nspluginwrapper/plugins/npwrapper.libflashplayer.so
> /usr/lib/iceweasel/plugins/npwrapper.libflashwrapper.so
> /usr/lib/firefox/plugins/npwrapper.libflashwrapper.so

What about /usr/lib/flashplayer-mozilla/libflashplayer.so, which is where
mine was copied from.

> There is this file, ~/.mozilla/firefox/pluginreg.dat which has this:

I've never been able to successfully correlate what's in the plugin
register with what's listed by about:plugins (typed into the address bar
of IceWeasel), so can't help with that, sorry.

Having just double checked my about:plugins, I see I have a ref to
9.0.124 there too.  Goodness only knows where it's picking that up,
because I can be 100% sure I'm actually using 10.0.12

I'm also aware you're using AMD-64 whereas I'm using a 32 bit system, so
there could be issues there, too.

Not much extra for you to go on I'm afraid, but fingers crossed.....

--
 Regards  _

Buy some love at the five and dime
You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart - Eurythmics