Re: Which webcam works on Debian Etch?

http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2008/12/msg00006.html
http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/

> Must I upgrade from Etch to Lenny because of using a webcam?

You could just upgrade the kernel package and what it requires from Lenny OR
compile the module yourself.

I'm still cautious about recommending Lenny, but I think it might serve you
better than Etch at this point.
--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss@iguanasuicide.net                     ((_/)o o(\_))