Re: exim4 question

Paul Cartwright wrote:
> so you just got rid of your borked config, reinstalled, and went through the
> wizard, knowing more info this time..
>
> good job! I have been using purge more and more.. when I have to reinstall
> something.

Uninstalling and then reinstalling software is so... Windows-ish.

However, it is true that in some occasions it does help, but still...

In this specific case, the same result should have been possible by
reconfiguring the exim4-config. Perhaps specifying the option to ask all
questions, not only those that would be shown with the default priority.

--
A man is like a rusty wheel on a rusty cart,
He sings his song as he rattles along and then he falls apart.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb