Re: Confusion about legality of Linux

On 12/10/08 14:19, Christopher Judd wrote:
On Wednesday 10 December 2008, Ron Johnson wrote:

On 12/10/08 10:46, Bob Cox wrote:
[snip]

Agreed. And wouldn't a teacher know how to spell "conference"? Ok, it could be a typo, but there is also another line with some
rather dodgy grammar, which does not really ring true either.
I think you expect too much from American teachers.

Either you forgot the smiley, or teachers in Louisiana are not as
well qualified as those in New York. I expect a great deal from the teachers in our (public) school district, and usually I'm not disappointed.

I married a woman from WNY who only has a HS diploma, and she definitely was competently-educated.

But she graduated 24 years ago, and even then her parents moved before she entered 4th grade (1976?) to get away from a crummy school district into a good district.

--
Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson LA  USA

How does being physically handicapped make me Differently-Abled?
What different abilities do I have?