Re: FROM LAST APRIL, I almost got it right! Was: Re: Hmmm. A question. Was [Re: Debian is losing its users]

Kent West <westk@acu.edu>  said:
> Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> > "Cybe R. Wizard" <cybe_r_wizard@earthlink.net>  said:
> >
> >> Everyone piped up:
> >>
> >> [...]
> >>
> >> I hereby propose the Jibbering Jackalope.
> >>
> >> Cybe
> >>

> > Do I get a prize for coming so close to reality, something I usually
> > try to avoid?
> >
> > Cybe R. Wizard
> >
> Not all of us keep up with Ubuntu (I think that's the reference); so
> what is the new release name?

First, sorry about submitting this to debian-users.  I thought it had
been posted first on ubuntu-users and didn't check.  My bad.

The name for the next release of Ubuntu will be Jaunty Jackalope.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.
	Larry Niven, Steven Barnes