Re: Q: List Policy

Patrick Wiseman a écrit :
How so? When I reply to an email to this list, gmail presumes I want to reply to the sender. I simply change the return address to the list. I manage several forums on which I set Reply-To to the forum address; gmail respects that. If there's a problem here, it's not gmail.

A list should *NEVER* alter the contents of a message and the reply-to field *DOES BELONGS TO THE CONTENTS* of the message.

What happens if one of the subscribers does want to have a reply on a specific address ? It is its right and the ListMaster do not have to impose its own choice here.

Fanfan