Re: /srv and /selinux

,----
| $ dpkg -S /srv /selinux
| dpkg: /srv not found.
| libselinux1: /selinux
`----

/srv is used for data that are served to other systems, see the
Filesystem Hierarchy Standard at [1].  If you don't provide any
services, you can safely delete that directory, this is what I did.

For the reason why /selinux is shipped with the libselinux1 package, see
#498010[2] and some other (archived) bugs in the libselinux1 package.

Sven

1. http://www.pathname.com/fhs/pub/fhs-2.3.html#SRVDATAFORSERVICESPROVIDEDBYSYSTEM
2. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=498010