Re: Unappending boot options in Lilo?

2008/11/14 Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>:
> On 11/13/08 11:49, Douglas A. Tutty wrote:
> [snip]
>>
>> If you have a floppy and a floppy-drive, there's the grub-disk package.
>
> [Sigh]  Doug, Doug, Doug, Doug, Doug...
>
> This is the 21st Century.  Only crotchety old geezers have computers with
> floppy drives in them.

Damn, all of my computers sitting in front of me have floppies! They
are all pre-millennium as well except for my 2 month old acer laptop
;-)

If it ain't broke why fix (or replace) it? Does that make me a
crotchety old geezer as well :-p

Adrian

--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
apartment it is.