full headers in Iceape (thunderbird) has no scroll bar

Hello,

On Debian Testing, when I turn full headers on in Iceape (Thunderbird),
there is no scroll bar in the header section and if the header of a
message has a lot of lines the lower lines are just not visible.

Is this just me or is this a common problem? If the latter, it is a *way
old* problem by now since I have noticed this since around some time a
year or two ago.

regards.

ever having been read.