Re: Install Postgresql-8.2 on Debian Testing

Zaki Akhmad escreveu:
> Hello,
>
> Right now I am using Debian Testing. I am trying to deploy my
> application which its database is using postgresql. Unfortunately my
> application only compatible (tested work) on Postgresql 8.2 while
> testing provide 8.3 version. How do I install postgresql-8.2 package
> on Debian Testing?

You might try searching for this version at http://snapshot.debian.net/
. You may not be able to install it directly because it may not be
compatible with newer library versions, but you can download the debian
source and rebuild the package.

--
Eduardo M Kalinowski
eduardo@kalinowski.com.br