Convert windows dhcp to linux-dhcp-server

Hello there

Currently i have a Windows 2000 DHCP-Server that i want to have on a Debian machine. I currently have approx 30 subnets with approx. 1000 ip's that has been locked to a MAC-adresse.

I want all that converted; but havent found a program or scripts that can do it for me. The subnets isn't a problem, but all the 1000 locked ip's is not an option for manuel typing.

Does any of you have a solution for this little big problem ?

/Brian