Re: Can I expand VBox disk drives?

Alex Samad wrote the following on 11/01/2008 04:32 PM:
On Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 03:48:56PM -0500, Dennis Wicks wrote:
Greetings;

I installed VBox with Dynamically Expanding Image for the disk drives but the C drive has expanded to the point that it is nearly full. Is there any way I can expand the available space for VBox vdi drives?
the dynamic relates to the space used on the host filesystem not the
virtual drive. the guest always sees the full size even when it only
takes up say 5% of the physical disk drive

The doc says that it expands up to the size specified when defined. The problem is I defined it too small and it has now expanded to the max size defined. Can I increase that defined max size?

Thanks!

Many TIA!
Dennis