Installing additional truetype fonts in Lenny fails partially (Iceweasel problem)

Hi,

I try to install some additional truetype fonts in Lenny AMD64. Everything seems fine but specifying antialiasing rules in /etc/fonts/local.conf for those fonts won't work. I copied some Windows fonts to a newly created folder /usr/share/fonts/truetype/windows/ (Tahoma and Lucida Console). Then I added to /etc/fonts/local.conf: (I also tried ~/.fonts/ and ~/.fonts.config)
<match target="pattern" name="family">
       <test qual="any" name="family">
               <string>tahoma</string>
       </test>
       <test name="size" compare="more">
               <double>8</double>
       </test>
       <test name="size" compare="less">
               <double>16</double>
       </test>
       <edit name="antialias" mode="assign">
               <bool>false</bool>
       </edit>
</match>
I tested a simple webpage in Iceweasel and this rule gets applied to all fonts in Iceweasel. When I use "arial" instead of "tahoma" for example it works as intended. As soon as I use Tahoma to specify the font it won't work. What do I have to do in order to install Tahoma properly so I can use the above rule please? I tried all the Debian font install how-to's I found already.

Regards,
Sladan