Re: MCP73 Ethernet not supported by forcedeth module

I don't know about staying with 2.6.18,
but I've got etch installed & working with
this nvidia chipset and a 2.6.23 kernel
(see http://mirror.home-dn.net//d-i/)
Another easy possibility is to install a
2.6.24 kernel from the "Etch and a half"
project (http://wiki.debian.org/EtchAndAHalf)