Re: curlftpfs and /dev/fuse

--- Florian Kulzer <florian.kulzer+debian@icfo.es> ha scritto:

> Can you load the fuse module? Run "modprobe -v fuse" as root and
> check
> if /dev/fuse is created. If this does not work then tell us which
> kernel
> you run. (Post the output of "uname -a".)

Hi Florian, the fuse module loads fine and I can find the special
device /dev/fuse. Thank you very much. At this point I should load the
module at startup or compile it into the kernel.

Best regards,
Fabrizio

Scopri il Blog di Yahoo! Mail: trucchi, novità, consigli... e la tua opinione!
http://www.ymailblogit.com/blog/