Re: concerning kqemu packages

On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 09:49:30AM +0200, Matej Kosik wrote:

> I would like to ask why the following action was not included directly
> to the post-installation step of appropriate package that provides
> kqemu?

Just because you install a module onto your system doesn't mean you
always want it loaded into the running kernel. Most modules will
auto-load when needed; if not, /etc/modules is the place to put modules
that you always want running after boot-up.

You may not even need kqemu, if your processor has vmx or svm support.
Something worth checking into, at any rate.

--
"Oh, look: rocks!"
	-- Doctor Who, "Destiny of the Daleks"