[OT] FOSS Marketplace

Hi everyone

I am using debian etch for everyday task since 2005. As more
as I learn about computer I realize that one can do all the things
on e can do with the other proprietary systems. The only drawback
of FOSS is that it is sometimes harder to configure. The idea which
came to my mind some time ago was to establish a marketplace
where "geeks" meet "normal" users.
On the marketplace people could ask: "Who can set up a mythTV
media center for me?" Questions like this aren't asked on lists
(e.g. debian-users) which brought myself to the idea that maybe
there is a market for such problems.
Such a marketplace would help to promote FOSS. A drawback of it
is that money is going to be involved but probably this kind of
drawback will be reduced by an intelligent control structures.
Does something like this already exist in the FOSS world? Do you
consider this as a rather sound or a rather stupid idea?

Cheers

Sam