Re: no flash in opera after upgrade - someone got an "old" version?

On Fri, 16 May 2008 19:51:02 +0200
Dexter Filmore <Dexter.Filmore@gmx.de> wrote:

> Thanks for the info
>
> Can't dig up the last working version, can someone please mail it or
> provide a link?

Be aware that old versions of Opera will come with security risks, but
if you want to risk it, then you'll find older versions here:
ftp://ftp.opera.com/pub/opera/linux/

I'd still advise you to move onto 9.5b2, which will fix your problem.
This version isn't, for me, unstable and works fine, and at least
doesn't come with the security issues that pre-9.27 versions come with.

Another thing is to get the previous version of Flash, which will work
with 9.27... but that comes with a security risk, too.

Time to move on, I think. ;)

Graham