Re: Debian Repository Question

This is a great HowTo, tried it and works. Will be using this with my customers now because the snapshot.debian.net-way is giving away debian stability/security.

Thank you!

Ding Honghui wrote:
The standard way to create OpenVZ template in debian is use debootstrap[1]

If you run other tools such like EZ-Templates, As you said, some package
maybe missing when you create template because the offical debian
sources maybe changed in days. I guess you are looking for something
like snapshot.debian.org. It keeps all package in old days for you. Any
way, I think the method in [1] is better for security reason.

[1] http://wiki.openvz.org/Debian_template_creation