Re: Thanks for the great system / installation successfull report

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 02:34:12PM +0100, Ivan Glushkov wrote:

> [...]
There was a fellow in New York by the name of Adam Kosmin who set up a
website 'windowsrefund.net' in 1992, now called 'windowsrefund.info'
documenting some of these things.
cheers,
Kev
|_______  Unless I ask to be CCd, assume I am subscribed _______|