Re: Mutt and top posting

> You should be editing on the way to the bottom.  Pure bottom-posting is
> as bad as pure-top-posting.  If I had just bottom-posed, you would see
> Ron's signature lines, the debian-list signature line, and Ron telling
> you to turn on line wrapping.  As it is, I left more than I probably
> should have.

I am going to figure out the line wrapping myself. Does not sound hard to figure out. :-) I also archieve the debain m/l to my pen drive, so for
issues I can first seach the mailing list for my answers. :-) So in saying that this thread has not been brought up in the time I have been archieving
this list. So my new question is, how do you recommened I use mutt for replying to emails? I am trying to stay curteous to all the debian-users
members.

At present, I just cut my signature and drop it to the bottom, snip out of the message the parts I am not repsonding to, and use the quoting style
recommened on this list. Is this the most effiecient an curteous way to reply?

Sorry Ron, I will turn on auto-wrapping after this post. :S

Thanks everyone for your helpful suggestions!!!

-Julian