s2disk works, but can not resume

Hi!

I'm trying to resume after a s2disk with the kernel boot
parameter "resume=/dev/sda12" (this is my swap space). The s2disk
command runs fine, no problem, but when booting the kernel, it simply
ignores the resume boot parameter, and won't resume from the
hibernation. I've tried to setup the default swap device in the linux
kernel's config, but still no luck. I'm using uswsusp-0.7-1, linux
kernel 2.6.24-4 with debian unstable.

Any ideas? What other info I should provide?

Thanks!

ps.: please cc me.

Daniel

--