Re: [debian-user] Dumped off the list

> I could not help but notice the large amount of my email
> for various Debian lists that they deem as SPAM. They
> apparently take legitimate Debian list traffic and
> generate a SPAM warning which then causes my set up to
> miss the traffic.

Are you (or is your ISP) using a challenge-response system?
That seems to be what your message implies. If that's the
case, you may be being unsubscribed from the list by a
listmaster because of the challenges being fired back at it.

I'd strongly recommend *not* using a challenge-response
system, see
<http://www.spamcop.net/fom-serve/cache/329.html> or
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Challenge-response_spam_filtering#Criticisms>.

--